2. Who is responsible for the handling of your personal data?
Owner and Data Controller
Greative (Company Reg. No. 910728-2023)
Josefine Wikström Nilsson
SE -115 58 Stockholm
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
3. From where do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Some of the personal data we hold about you may be collected elsewhere than directly from you, such as from a credit reference agency, a regulatory authority or other publicly available databases.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
4. What information do we collect?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
- general information and contact details, such as name, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address and other contact details;
- financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service and other communication/subscription preferences;
- technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website; and
- usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
5. How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- administer and fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent;
- comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, book keeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities;
- respond to your inquires and requests; and
- establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Processing of your personal data not based on a legal or contractual requirement will be based on our legitimate interests to:
- provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email or SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters;
- use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website; and
- manage our everyday business needs.
We may use profiling in order to provide you with customized marketing offers.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
6. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
- to our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
7. Where do we store and transfer your personal data?
Your personal data may be stored and transferred to countries which might not necessarily have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. However, we will take all reasonable technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure that your personal data is securely processed, providing an adequate level of protection compared to the level of protection offered within the European Economic Area.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
9. How long do we save your personal data?
We will only save your personal data as long as necessary in order for us to achieve the purpose it was collected for or as required in order to comply with any mandatory retention periods under applicable law.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
10. What are your rights?
10.1 Right to access your data
You may instruct us to provide you a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information is generally free of charge but may under certain circumstances be subject to the payment of a fee.
10.2 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
10.3 Correction, deletion and objection
You may request us to correct any incorrect information we have about you as well as to delete any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information.
10.4 Recall your consent
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time.
10.5 Opt-out from marketing
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, and/or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
10.6 Lodging complaints
You may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority at any time if you are of the opinion that we process your personal data in breach of applicable data protection laws.
12. Third party websites
13. Policy amendments
My Pet Poster
Greative (company reg. no. 910728-2023)
Josefine Wikström Nilsson
115 58 Stockholm
Cookies are used on almost every website. They are small text files that are saved on your computer or device to help our website perform a number of functions. For example, they can help us monitor the number of people using our website and help us understand more about the way in which people interact with our website.
2. What cookies do we use?
2.1 Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies are required for the basic operation of our website, for example by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
2.2 Functionality/preference cookies
These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks and remember your preferences, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
2.3 Analytical/performance cookies
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to understand how visitors interact with our website, limited identifiable data may be collected.
2.4 Targeting/marketing cookies
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. Identifiable or unique data may be collected. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3. How do you manage your cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies via the browser settings. For example you may choose to block cookies in order to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, delete existing cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether.
Please follow the below links to receive instructions on how to change your browser settings from some of the most common browser providers (please note that these are links to third party websites for which we have no control):
Please note that by restricting cookies you might not be able to access all parts of our website since some functionality of the website are dependent on cookies.
4. More Information
You can learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, by visiting www.aboutcookies.org, www.allaboutcookies.org or the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority’s (PTS) website: http://www.pts.se/en/. Please note that these are links to third party websites for which we have no control.